Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reflection #1

I have learned so much about the arts in Education. I can see that it is so important to integrate the arts in your lesson plans. The children seem to absorb it and do well in school. I just imagined doing arts and crafts with colored paper, glue, etc. or maybe singing a few songs, but i can see there is so much more to this whole Education journey. How exciting to be able to learn how to integrate with drama, dance, music, etc. I have learned that children want to learn with these examples. They love to express themselves through drama,music and dance. They have the energy and their minds are absorbing it all in. Teachers who use this in there classrooms will see a great difference. That is how some children express themselves. You can learn a great deal about your students as you use the different arts through out the year. I'm looking forward to learning more!

No comments:

Post a Comment